Saturday 28 January 2017

Benefit Kissy Missy Gift Set Review


Hi Guys,

Hope you’re well. I have returned again with another post. This time on makeup J I received a super sweet gift set from one of my really close friends and I wanted to share it with you guys. It’s the Benefit Kissy Missy Gift Set – so cute! I love Benefit so much, I always fall in love with their products, especially their mascaras and their packaging! Inside this gift set, there were two lip and cheek tints and two lipsticks. The products are all mini-sized which adds to the cuteness. The packaging

  of the Kissy Missy Gift Set is tinned and shaped as a girl's head. The tin opens from the bottom (check the pictures our below).



The two Lip and Cheek Tints inside the set are called Benetint and Lollitint. These tints as described can be used for both cheeks and lips but I used on the lips. Personally, I’ve never used tints, I’ve always used lip gloss and lipsticks so I didn’t know what to expect. But I am quite surprised with these tints, I can’t believe how long-lasting they are and how well the colour remains on my lips. The tints have got a much more natural look compared to the lipsticks. I believe the colour can be built up, but in the pictures below, I have only used one coat.

Benetint
The Benetint is more of a darker shade compared to the other tint. The tints are both watery and has a nice flowery scent. I loved how natural the tint was, definitely a great look for when you’re in a rush and have no time to put anything on your face. I think I would definitely use this on my lips and may use it on my cheeks when I’m rushing for work in the morning and I can’t be bothered to put my makeup on.

Wearing one coat of Benetint
Lollitint
The Lollitint is a light pink shade and is a little thicker consistency than Benetint, but it is still watery. I like this colour the best out the tints, it’s just really girly and just reminds me of summer! I can still see myself using this colour on my no makeup kinda days.
Wearing one coat of Lollitint
OMG! LIPSTICKS!
These lipsticks are something else (check pictures below) they have a liner included within the lipstick!! So basically a 2 in 1 product and I absolutely love those. The lipstick is in a teardrop design for easy application and it makes your lips look so fuller. The colour is crazily pigmented and it’s so long-lasting. I am in LOVE!

Revved-Up Red Lipsticks
This lipstick has a coral shade with a silky cream finish, this lipstick was the lighter shade compared to Pink Thrills. This lipstick was full of colour once applied and I only used one coat. I am so happy with all of the Benefit products within this gift set. Both lipsticks made my lips look so much fuller. However, these lipsticks are not matte so you may need to re-apply.
One coat of Revved-Up Red
Pink Thrills
This lipstick suited my skin tone more than Revved-Up Red Lipstick only because this lipstick had a much darker lip liner. I love this look and I only used one coat again. Very happy with the products. I think I will be wearing Pink Thrills the most out of all four products.
One coat of Pink Thrills
I really enjoyed using all of these products! And Thank You Ema for giving me this beautiful gift set!

If you guys have tried any of these products, then let me know J
See you all soon

Masuma
xxx

 Follow me on  INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment